Kaabag sa Kalambuan pinaagi sa Kabtangan sa Katilingban (KKKK)
KKKK is a community-based project dedicated to ensure the holistic development for the protection of children. XSF served as the legal identity for the KKKK project, wherein three members of the XSF trustees sit in the 4K Governing Board established to oversee the general direction of project operations. Started in 2002 as a project of SEARSOLIN, with 200 children in Midkiwan, Brgy. Bayanga. Supported by Taiwan Fund for Children and Families.
Expanded its operation to 4 more barangays (Dansolihon, Mambuaya, Pagatpat/ San Simon, Upper Carmen/Puntod) and currently serving 1,042 children.
4K implemented projects and seminars for F.Y. 2016-2017. Some of the projects are as follows:
- SUMMER CAMP 2017
- Community Health Action Team (CHAT Seminar)
- Program Quality Reflection (PQR)
- IP-DRRM – A family-based Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Project integrating indigenous knowledge and practices of Higaonon Tribe in Cagayan de Oro City.
- Parent Effectiveness Seminar
- Community Mobilizers Training in Enhancing Reading/Rithmetic through Identity and Cultural Heritage (ENRRICH) methodology
- Training for Bantay Banay on child protection policies and other laws and issuances on children
- Training of volunteer workshop facilitators on the set of participatory tools, IP and culture sensitivity, child protection policy
- Conduct participatory hazard, vulnerability and capacity assessment workshops with youth, parent organizations, IP groups and barangay
- Child Development Sessions